Life insurance: In simple English

I found this article from the internet and I thought it best described life insurance.


I AM A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

I am a piece of paper, a drop of ink, and a few pennies of premium.
I am a promise to pay.
I help people see visions, dream dreams, and achieve economic immortality.
I am education for the children.
I am savings.
I am property that increases in value from year to year.
I lend money when you need it most, with no questions asked.
I pay off mortgages so that the family can remain together in their own homes.
I allow people to dare to live and to die responsibly.
I create money where none existed before.
I am the great emancipator from want.
I guarantee the continuity of a business.
I conserve the employer’s investment.
I am tangible evidence that a man is a good husband and father, and that a woman is a good wife and mother.
I am a declaration of financial independence and economic freedom.
I am the difference between an old man or woman and an elderly gentlemen or lady.
I provide cash if illness, injury, old age, or death cuts off the breadwinner’s income.
I am the only thing that can be bought on the installment plan that a family doesn’t have to finish paying for.
I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give to loved ones.
I bring dignity, peace of mind, and security to the family.
I supply investment capital that makes the wheels turn and the motors hum.
I guarantee the financial ability to have happy holidays and the laughter of children—even though father or mother is not there.
I am the guardian angel of the home.
I am life insurance.

*Courtesy from the Life Foundation site.

Life Insurance
Insurance. Credits: lifeinsurance89441